Making A Difference
In Our Community
Where Does The Food Come From?
• The Oregon Food Bank
• Local grocery stores through the Fresh Alliance program
• Feeding America, one of the largest food banks in the country
• From our community through local food drives
• We grow our own food at Raptor Creek Farm
• Local farmers and gardeners
• From community donors
Perhaps the most common question that we get asked here at the Food Bank is, where does the food come from?
The answer is that the food comes from all over really.
Food comes to us from:
The Josephine County Food Bank and Raptor Creek Farm are operated under Friends of Josephine County Food Bank Network:
Web Design ©2017 Flying Toad Graphics, Grants Pass, Oregon